Tuesday, January 3

Candied Orange Peels

The first reaction I've been getting when I say "would you like to try a candied orange peel?" has usually amounted to: "a what?" or a "no thanks...", but I am here to share with you this delicacy in all its glory.

Seriously, this Christmas I attempted three candy recipes, one was a disaster, one was a minor success, and this one -- this one was a bonnified miracle of perfection. I'm so happy at least one recipe went off without a hitch.

Anyway, if you've never tried a candy orange peel you really must -- the recipe only calls for three oranges so next time you and your friends are peeling oranges for a snack simply save the peels for this delicious treat. You won't regret it one bit.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! I've never heard of candied orange peels but they look delicious. Definitely going to try this!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!