Thursday, November 17

Stripes on Stripes

 Today is one of the most exciting of all days. The day my sofa is delivered. This might seem a small thing to someone who doesn't understand what it is to watch movies cuddled on the floor, but to my Nick and I, this day means joy. Much joy. I am so excited to get home from work today and plant my but on that glorious faux leather.

Tomorrow is our meeting with our lawyer, (we were in a car accident in June for those who don't know) which means I have to get all my communications into my special lawyer binder and write down all of that information I've been supposed to be tracking. Then, meetings at work, then New Asian Village! Going out on the town with my parents! Makes me feel super cool. After that, I've got a lot of baking to do for our housewarming/pantry filling party on Saturday!
Mark's trousers, Expressions boots, belt from another dress, Pure by Alfred Sung cardigan, and American Eagle scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!