Friday, November 18

My Comfiest Dress

 Believe it or not, this little sweater/cardigan is the first thing I have purchased in an entire month. Welll... clothes wise at least, I've been buying a lot for the apartment! I've been trying to cut back on the shopping, but I needed a little pick me up in the form of something cozy to layer over dresses and blouses. I felt it was appropriate to pair my new acquisition with my absolute  most favorite dress. I love this dress, and it's been in my wardrobe for many many years. It's comfortable, versatile and flattering. You can't get any better then that.

Nick took these photos on our balcony! You can see how the weathers been... at least it was warm that day, temperatures are now dipping as low as -30 with windchill. Luckily, Nick and I are setting up camp and not leaving for a few days. Tomorrow is our house warming party so we'll have a few friends pop by and hang out! I'm excited for everyone to see our place now that it's coming together a bit. I'll be sure to take photos. I've been taking a lot of pictures of the place to kinda document the transformation from vacant to 'lived in.'

I see a lot of organizing in my future...
Expressions boots, H&M tights, Winners dress, Costa Blanca cardigan, vintage belt, and gifted hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!