Monday, October 3

What Friends Are For

My good friend, and talented photographer, Amy took these photos for me. She's back in town till Thursday, so I'm milking it for all it's worth. Over the weekend we did two gorgeous photo shoots I am very excited to share with you later this week.


You can sure tell it's fall in my backyard now can't you? Haha, I think my hair looks a lot more red when photographed amid all those turning leaves, then it tends to in person.

The sweater is from Shop Sosie, I purchased it along with my baby breath dress and a pair of red oxfords (which haven't made an appearance yet). I was so pleased with their service, and the speedy shipping!

How was your weekend?
 
Shop Sosie sweater, American Eagle jeans, ASOS necklace, Expressions booties via The Bay


Black + White | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!