Tuesday, October 11

Thanksgiving Weekend

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I started mine by treating myself to a five minute chocolate cake in a mug! It was the easiest thing I ever made and positively divine. Me and Missy Cat cuddled up and watched TV while I ate.

Saturday night Mr. Nick and I met up with my cousin and her new beau to try out the Bibo wine bar. It was a really fun experience! Because it was my cousins birthday weekend we walked over to Fuss Cupcakes on Whyte and got her a birthday cupcake.

Then of course, the thanksgiving dinners began. Sunday night was Nick's parents thanksgiving and it was delicious. After we ate, Nick and his dad watched hockey while I napped on the couch. ;) Monday night was my family's dinner and it was wonderful as always. We finished the evening with home movies and Aladdin!

I hope your thanksgiving weekend was fantastic! What kind of traditions does your family practice?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!