Thursday, October 6

General Sillyness (and a special birthday)

This was supposed to be your regularly scheduled outfit post -- but I had to share more of my day with you then that! Yesterday I took the day off work to spend some time with my bestie Amy who was in town for a limited time only. In fact, by now she's probably flying back to Ontario and I won't see her for another year! We had to get as much fun into one hang out day as possible so in the morning I made us all chocolate waffles for brunch, then we watched the Terra Nova pilot (which I really enjoyed). After that we met up with our main man, Kurtis, and spent some time shopping before having an early dinner at Elephant and Castle pub. (Best English Pub Food in Edmonton I say!) We were pleased and surprised to discover it was Alexander Keith's birthday, so we partied it up before heading to Overklocked to kick some Zombie butt. All in all, a very satisfying day.
Smart Set sweater, Alfred Sung 'Pure' plaid shirt, American Eagle flared jeans, Expressions booties, H&M bag
How Awesome is it to be dating Gordan Ramsey? ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!