Thursday, October 13

Comfy Cozy

 
Skirt: ASOS, boots: Shoe Warehouse, sweater and belt: Smart Set, blouse and shirt: H&M

I love the mix of textures in this outfit. I hope you're not getting sick of my comfy fisherman's sweater... because I have a feeling that it's going to be a big winter/fall staple. Whenever I'm chilly or in need of something comforting -- I throw on my big cozy sweater!

Speaking of comfort, my parents are away in Boston for a wee vacation this week and I've been home with my sister (and most of the time Mr. Nick). Tuesday for dinner I made a big casserole dish of  baked macaroni and cheese (comfort food). It was delicious! Yesterday I made lemon chicken, smashed/fried potatoes, and rosemary carrots. Mmmm. There is no better feeling then welcoming my man home after his work day and treating him to some good food. It's been fantastic. ;)

By the way, the bag I'm holding in the first picture? I made that! Haha, I'm very proud of myself. I'm going to do a post about the project later today. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!