Friday, October 28

And the Changes Come


I've been a bit remiss in my blogging duties this week, it's been a very exciting, busy time and it's only going to get more exciting and busy from here I suspect.

I was going to wait until I had some pictures to share, but I can't hold it in any longer -- I have to announce that this week Nick and I found the perfect apartment near Clareview LRT and yesterday we put down a security deposit! We're moving out!

Obviously, I'm pretty stoked. The apartment itself is perfect, 10 foot ceilings, hardwood floor, small den for Man Cave, and beautiful new kitchen. The building has a fitness center, underground heated parking, and is in a great location on a quiet street near shopping and transit. Besides just the building -- Nick and I are so very excited to be starting out together. We do plan on getting engaged at some point in the near future (believe me I am not content to wait too long) but both of us were feeling like it was time to take this step and we are incredibly happy.

Anyway, that's why you don't have a regularly scheduled post today. We get the keys and sign the lease on the 10th of November, so expect that week to be pretty quiet as well. But just think, when I get back to blogging I am going to have all kinds of home, food, and moving related posts to share!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!