Friday, September 16

You're The Dream (and I never woke)

Dress: Dynamite, shoes: TOMS, cardigan: H&M, necklace: gift, belt: Smart Set
 I wore this outfit yesterday, Nick and I had a little mini 'date' after work. We went to Moxies, and then spent a lovely evening killing zombies at OverKlocked. Don't I look like a Zombie killer with my elbow patches and demure wrap dress? Haha, that's what I thought.

I love how adding a belt in a complimentary color pulls the outfit in, it made me feel delightfully curvy. ;) I'm really excited about wearing more colors and layers this fall, they can add so much to an outfit!

September is winding on these days and despite the fact that I'm not returning to school, I still feel the September Stress setting in. It must be similar to how a squirrel feels right before the onset of winter, all that running around collecting food before hibernation. A sense of desperation. I feel like we have so much to do and to settle before the year is out and my mind is just whirling constantly! I have a little sticky note stuck to the computer stand in front of me that says: Laptop: 1000$, moving out: $?$?$.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!