Tuesday, September 20

What Places We Blindly Passed (what turns we missed)

Dress: H&M, cardigan: Alfred Sung Pure via Zellers, boots: Expressions via The Bay, belt: Reitmans, Earrings: handmade, necklace: gift
I loved styling this dress as a bottom layer with this cardigan over top. Orange and navy are such a fun color combination! The outfit made me feel fun and flirty (anything that twirls right?).

I've got it in my head now that I want to re-do my bedroom and now that I've thought about it a little -- I can barely think of anything else. I'm one of those people who have been nesting since I was sixteen, waiting until I have the opportunity to move out of the basement and into my own place. We have two storage rooms in our basement and I have to admit that both of them are nearly full with furniture, dishware, decor items and appliances for when I get my own place. The only thing stopping me now is a little job security. Gotta have it.

Anyway, to stave off my desperately-seeking-independence ways, changing up my room to reflect my changing self sounds like the best idea ever. We'll see if I can force myself to get rid of stuff! I feel like downsizing is a good idea right now if I'm moving out within the year (hopefully) but I'm a sentimental pack-rat. I'm still holding onto the first flower Nick ever picked and gave to me.

If you want to check out what kind of design I'm looking at, here's the pinterest board. My room is currently purple/grey/blue/green.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!