Tuesday, September 6

My Weekend Outfits

H&M dress and bag and sunnies, Expressions booties, Smart Set belt, Joe Fresh hat, gifted necklace
On Saturday at the farmers market I wore this simple one piece dress and accessorized it with an orange statement necklace, my favorite hat, and my comfy brown wedges. Haha, I got food all over my bag and you can totally tell in this photo. It's hard eating a messy pita wrap with no table or chairs and a bouquet of flowers to hold onto!
H&M sheer lace body suit, Smart Set skort, TOMS, gifted bag
For Sonic Boom I went with dark eye makeup, a casual top knot, and a sexy sheer body suit. I thought it would help keep me cool, and it did help, but it was overall a pretty sweltering experience.Seeing Cake was a total blast though, I highly recommend them live.

How was your long weekend? Do anything special? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!