Wednesday, September 14

Dressed Up for Falling Down

Poncho: H&M, jeans: American Eagle, necklace: ASOS, booties: Expressions (The Bay), ring: gift, fox bangle: Luxxor Vintage (Etsy)
This outfit was so much fun to put together, mostly because every single piece is fairly new, and I love new things. ;) The poncho I bought (somewhat reluctantly) at H&M the other day. I put it on and fell in love with the comfort and cozyness of the sweater, but wasn't sure about the look. Nick, however, really liked me in it. Now I'm starting to think he encouraged me to buy it so he could start calling me his bush baby. Haha, I told him while we were taking these photos that I felt like a wombat, and he started saying 'my little bush baby'. I think we were both wrong, the look is more like a flying squirrel.

The jeans are fantastic for work, dark wash and wide legged, but also super comfy. They were on sale at American Eagle for half off! The fox bangle is the other new item, I bought it from Luxxor Vintage on Etsy, the same place I purchased my favorite cat broach. I love vintage jewelry for it's uniqueness and timelessness.

I definitely felt like I was dressing for fall in this outfit, and I'm glad I did. The air has been biting cold lately, although the sun still manages to warm the skin. It's unbelievable to think I was on the beach just last week! Now I can't leave the house without a light jacket. I don't mind really, as long as it doesn't get any colder too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!