Wednesday, September 21

Black and Blue

I wore this outfit a while ago but forgot the pictures were on my camera! It's a very simple outfit, not a lot going on. I did try and throw in a pop of color with my grandma's vintage belt. I wish she were still around too see all of the things of hers I'm wearing these days! I really wish I had fit into more of her beautiful clothes. She was such a stylish lady, but petite!

I watched 'The New Girl' last night, (new sitcom with Zooey Deschanel) and really adored it. Some of the pilot didn't flow very well, I found some of the writing to be choppy and disconnected scene by scene, but I still enjoyed her adorkable character, especially her Lord of the Rings references! The fact that her best friend is this gorgeous cool model didn't really click for me, but the rest of the characters were great. I especially loved how the three guys who live with her have a 'duchebag jar' (like a swear jar or a smoking jar) haha, I think all guys should consider getting one of those for the duchebag in their friend circle. ;p

Shoes: Modcloth, skirt: Dorothy Perkins, top and sunnies: H&M, belt: vintage, cuff: Smart Set, necklace: gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!