Friday, September 2

24 Hour Lipstick

Source: ebay.ca via Kaitlyn on Pinterest

I'll begin by telling you that I don't really wear lipstick. Not very often in any case. However, I picked up this Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Lipstick, and it's kind of managed to convert me. The awesome bit: no reapplying. Well, less reapplying. I tend to put lipstick on in the morning when I'm doing makeup and then forget to bring any to work for touch ups so that's why I think this is brilliant. Below is a photo of my natural lip color, I picked a shade just slightly darker labeled coral.
And that's how it looked 10 hours after applying! No touch ups!

The downside? It has a really sticky, kind of unpleasant texture on your lips AND if you put on lip gloss frequently and rub your lips together over top of the color --- it will come off. I guess that's a give in but I wanted to be clear since I'm wearing the stuff today and it only lasted a couple hours because I was playing with my mouth too much.

Verdict: I like it! It makes me feel more put together, but I don't have to worry about reapplying. I assume this will also make it last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!