Wednesday, August 17

One Week

Guess what? Exciting news! It's only a week until Mr. Nick, boyfriend extraordinaire, turns 22! There is a brief span of time, between my birthday and his, when I get to tease him about being a child (will the roles some day reverse?) and this time is swiftly drawing to its yearly close.

This year, I'm excited to be planning a family campfire party with his family and mine. We have a fire pit in our backyard (you can see it in my previous post!) which is seldom used and I've been dreaming about roasting marshmallows and all kinds of goodies.

I've created a pin board as inspiration for our fiery feast which you can glimpse in it's entirety here, but for now I'll share with you a few things I'm definitely including in our celebration of another wonderful year.

Hobo eclairs made from Pillsbury crescent dough!


How awesome are these cakes baked in the coals inside of orange peels?

Source: chow.com via Kaitlyn on Pinterest

And of course, the boozy campfire cheese!

I think it's going to be a blast, as long as we're not all eaten alive by mosquito's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!