Monday, August 22

Newest Acquisitions

I thought, as an afternoon feature, I would share some of my newest acquisitions with you. I recently purchased this Shop Ruche dress, which looked amazing in their latest lookbook, as well as this adorable vintage fox bangle, a pair of clear sunglasses (I know, I'm that person!) and some tan wedge booties (not pictured, I actually bought these in a bonnified store!). I feel like, although I'm desperately still clinging to summer, I've already embraced fall fashion. This morning I put on one too many layers and had to remove a few. I had to remind myself it's supposed to be 20 degrees today and your office currently doesn't have any air conditioning!
Source: etsy.com via Kaitlyn on Pinterest
Source: ebay.ca via Kaitlyn on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!