Monday, August 29

Lovely Layers

Lace dress: ASOS, booties: The Bay, vest: Winners, bow: ASOS, belt: Smart Set, rings: LLYMRS
 I was really excited about this outfit because I DIY'd this pretty blue floral bow. Well... kinda. It was originally attached to an ill-fitting crop top I bought from ASOS and I just stitch ripped it off and sewed it to a pin back. Look at me being crafty. The boots are a new purchase, I bought them on sale from The Bay the other day and LOVE them. They're Expressions and super comfy, with lots of room for my wide toes.

I wore this outfit on Tuesday last week when we went out for dinner and a movie with some friends. If anyone cares to know, I really enjoyed Fright Night. Good old fashioned fun that one.

Mr. Nicks birthday party was this past Saturday, and we had a great time eating delicious guitar shaped birthday cake, and watching terrible horror movies on Netflix. We indulged ourselves in Black Sheep (horror film about zombie sheep), Megashark vs. Crocosaurus, and Killer Klowns From Outer Space. I may have fell asleep during that last one. Haha. I am notoriously sleepy past 11pm. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!