Tuesday, July 19

Street Performers Festival 2011

On Saturday Mr. Nick, a friend, and I all took in a bit of the street performers festival. We only stayed for an hour-ish because the heat was pretty intense, but we enjoyed it immensely.

The fellow on the Unicycle was pretty hilarious, in the picture where his mouth is open he is trying to bite a piece of gum off of a knife he is juggling. Haha, very brave. We also saw a pretty curious ukulele band who performed Outcasts 'Hey Ya', and Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody'! I'm a pretty big Queen fan so that was pretty entertaining. :) Also, the finding Nemo thing -- two people in green unitard wearing sea anemones made of balloons and walking veeerrry sloooowllly. Tres awesome me thinks.

Tomorrow I'll share with you what I wore to the Street Performers Festival, but later today I have a very special post inspired by Elizabeth at Delightfully Tacky's post about originality. 

Click, scroll down, and comment here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!