Thursday, July 7

Splish Splash!

Earrings: Aldo
 On Saturday Mr. Nick and I went downtown to enjoy the various festivities. It was a beautiful, sunny, warm day -- one of the best days of the summer so far! As such, it was only right that we take full advantage of it. I broke out my new bikini that I had bought for our spoiled weekend getaway and that felt amazing. After the accident I felt so robbed -- here we were on our way to a weekend at the lake and our vacation was snatched away from us! It felt amazing to get out and splash around in the city pool.
Bikini: Old Navy, Shorts: Bluenotes
 The water was absolutely freezing (which is what Nick's face is all about in the top panel) but it was still lovely. We waded in up to our knees and then found some chairs in the sun and air dried ourselves. The only thing I was missing was a girly magazine to read-- then it really would have been like the beach.
Top, shades and bracelet: H&M
Across the road at Churchill square The Work's festival was going on -- more about that later!

What did you do over the long weekend? Any summer plans? Comment here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!