Friday, July 15

Seaside Resort

 I had to buy this dress when I saw it on sale at H&M for 10$. Why? Because the print reminds me of sail boats, which reminds me of the ocean, which reminds me of beaches, which reminds me of how desperately I miss beaches. It was a little cool the day we took these photos, so I layered it with my denim shirt and some patterned tights. The little flats are surprisingly comfortable, and I love the scalloped edge detail on them, they remind me of oxfords.
 Mr. Nicks mum and sister are away for a couple of weeks and Nick was having a friend over to talk role playing games so I made the boys (including Nicks dad) shrimp pasta for dinner. I used this recipe, but added shrimp and substituted a bag of Italian blend cheese since I couldn't find a block of Parmesan. I think if I make it again I'll add more lemon, as it was a little overpowered by the cheese. Turned out very yummy though! Another cooking triumph. ;)
 Tonight we are heading to Whyte Avenue to take in a play and then onto the weekend! Yay! I hope everyone had a good week, and I hope you all have a great weekend. Get out and see the city! There's tons of stuff to do in Edmonton right now including the Street Performers festival, all kinds of theater, Shakespeare in the park, the art gallery, Whyte Avenue, the Muttart... Have a blast!
Dress and Bracelet H&M, Shoes Ardenes, Shirt Smart Set, Ring LLYMLRS, Necklace gift from Mr. Nick

Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!