Thursday, July 14

Creamsicle

 I bought this dress at H&M the other day while on my lunch break! Didn't even try it on! SO I was super glad that when I got it home it fit me alright. I love the skirt portion to death, the pattern and the colors are so fun and fresh, and the body hugging cream top makes me feel like a ballerina which meant I could only wear it with a bun!
 The weather here in Edmonton seems to be turning around, for the moment. Today it is brilliant and sunny outside -- which makes me wish the mosquito's weren't so bad. I would love to sit on the deck tonight! I'm working with the retail meat cutting program on a project at work right now and I was given a beautiful tenderloin steak as a thank you! Tonight Mr. Nick and I will be enjoying it. I'm going to sear it with butter and then roast it. The plan is to serve it over crusty bread with sweet potato fries and fruit salad. I can't wait!
H&M: Dress, Ring, Bracelet. Joe Fresh: Scarf. 

 What did you guys think of the bread pudding post? Going to give it a try? Are you interested in me posting about cooking triumphs or not? Comment here At the bottom of the page.
Dorothy Perkins knee highs, The Bay boots, ASOS necklace and earrings, Smart Set belt
Happy almost Friday by the way! Haha, tomorrow we'll celebrate. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!