Wednesday, July 13

Cooking Triumph: Bread Pudding

Bread Pudding has always been one of my favorite desserts. I've had it a number of times, occasionally with delicate rum sauce or ice cream, and have always wanted to try it myself.
I used this recipe from allrecipes.com  which I modified slightly.

I didn't have any old bread laying around as we freeze all of our bread. I took out 6 slices and toasted them each in our toaster for a few seconds until they were warm and crisp-- but not brown and crunchy.

The recipe is marvelously easy and the pudding is great for dessert, or breakfast! I drizzled a little cream over mine and had it for both ;)
You could also make it in muffin tins, or with fresh berries on top! Give it a try and let me know how it turns out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!