Wednesday, May 11

A Simple and Comfy Outfit for Mid-Week

HUE jeggings, H&M top, Mark's Cardigan
I feel like it's been a long time since I wore pants ;p I pulled this top out of the back of the closet where it's been hibernating all winter and was all too happy to introduce it to spring time. It's a fun floral print that I couldn't resist when I saw it last season at H&M, in fact, it's a couple sizes too big because they didn't have mine left and I wanted it too much to say no! I love how flattering the ruffles are.
Shoe Warehouse sandals, ASOS necklace, LLYMLRS Ring
I bought these natural wood bangles in Vancouver last year while I was on vacation with my folks. It was a weird in between job's time and I didn't have a lot of spending money so I only bought two, but now I wish I had bought much more! I'm always like that on vacation, I don't want to spend anything until the very end because I'm afraid something better is around the next corner. I still wish I had spent more when I was in Europe, all I came away with from two separate trips  was one skirt, one dress, a necklace, and a pair of shoes. What was I thinking! There's nothing more fun then being asked where you purchased something and getting to say, London!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far, happy Hump Day! Get out there and do something fun!

PS. You can now follow via Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', or Networked blogs (facebook) check out the sidebar for more details!

PPS. It's not to late to enter the first ever giveaway here! Ring not your size? Tell your friends about it!