Thursday, May 26

Pinterest -- The New Inspiration Board

Since it's been rainy all week and I don't have any new pics to share with you, I thought I would take a moment to tell you about something I am loving right now.

Pinterest
Pinterest is a really cool application/site which allows you to create personal inspiration boards by 'pinning' images from the web. It's fantastic for me because I'm one of those people who right click saves every image I see that I like, which means I have several GB on my flashdrive/work computer/ home computer filled with images from weddings, of houses, and of fashion! What's worse is that I can't share those images with anyone because I don't know where they came from after awhile.

That's where Pinterest comes in -- I no longer have to take up space on my computer, and I will always know where the image came from because Pinterest keeps track for me!

SO, if you are like me and have a lot of images hanging around, maybe it's time to join this site!

I have many many boards going at the moment and you can find them here.

Happy Pinning ;p