Wednesday, May 4

Petals and Pastels

Skirt: Zellers (Pure by Alfred Sung), Cardigan: Marks, Top: H&M
I don't know if this is strictly speaking a pastel outfit, but something about it feels pastel-y to me. I bought this skirt a few months ago but hadn't worn it yet. I love the pattern and the color, its the perfect piece for mixing fun summer patterns! I've previously thought of pairing it with plaid, but couldn't resist putting it with this soft floral. The cardigan is also new, I love the little chiffon bow detail, it softens everything up, and the cropped sleeves are perfect for our still slightly chilly spring.
Ring: Gift (Thanks Jessica)
On Sunday I dropped my handvac right onto the knuckle of my big toe. Monday rolled around and it was still sore, so I kind of built the outfit around my silver sandals which allow my sore toe to be free!
Shoes: The Shoe Warehouse (Wouldn't it be much more witty if it was the Shoe Wear-house? huh?)
Kind of a crappy day at work today guys, I know that in the world of client meetings and different personalities there are bound to be the occasional miss-communication, but I hate being the one miscommunication. I just have to promise to learn and do better in the future. Anyone else ever make life miserable for themselves by being a poor communicator? Good, I'm not alone. ;p


PS. Check out the Sidebar, you can now follow with Facebook (Networked Blogs), Bloglovin', or Google Friend Connect!