Thursday, May 12

Foxy!

Winners skirt, Expressions Oxford flats from The Bay
I loved wearing this outfit, it was one I got several compliments on and just felt comfy in. The skirt is fairly new, I got it from winners for a steal, but the sweater I've had for about a year. I may have only worn it once or twice however before losing it in the back of my closet. I recently found it behind my laundry basket (I need grippy hangers me thinks) and lamented momentarily about the end of sweater season before I decided it wasn't too late to get one more wear out of it. Why? Well, who could resist those little foxes!
LLYMRS ring, ASOS earrings
I added the scarf for a bit of contrast and fun, and I think it came together pretty well. Foxes, hearts and flowers! Wow. I must be awesome right? ;)

Urban Outfitters sweater, vintage scarf
PS. You can now follow on Bloglovin', Google Friend connect, or Facebook via Networked Blogs. Check out the sidebar!

PPS. don't forget to enter the giveaway, ring not your size? Tell your friends to enter!