This is a response to a post I read on The Veda House where Cassie wrote about the things that make her/she can do because she is nerdy! Of course my immediate thought was that I can out nerd pretty much everyone I know. SO, I thought I would supply you with some nerdy tidbits about me!
1. I saw The Return of the King in theaters 12 times, but I saw Fellowship of the Ring 16 times!
2. Every year I attend an event called Can't Stop the Serenity which is basically like a Firefly convention... if you don't know what Firefly is, you simply must find out immediately.
3. I wish that Bill Nye was still on television too! Also, maybe you have to be Canadian to remember him but, I wish John Acorn was still on TV too.
4. Why yes, I did meet my boyfriend at a Sci Fi film premier...
5. Why yes, I am currently writing a Sci Fi novel...
6. I am critically obsessed with the video game Mass Effect. No joke. I'm thisclose to one-hundred percenting Mass Effect 2 on the Insanity level.
7. A few weekends ago I was doing this:
Ya, I'm pretty nerdy.... but I'm cool too! Right?
Besides, I'm sure there must be a nerdier human being on the internet than me!
What makes you nerdy?
By the way, stay tuned, I have my first outfit post in the works for today!