Wednesday, April 27

My Pink and Goofy Monday

Thrifted skirt (tag says H&M), Thrifted bag, Dynamite blazer
I wore this outfit on Monday, and let me tell you, I was such a happy girl! Of course, it could have had something to do with the beautiful warm weather which made it possible to leave the house without a jacket! Still, the pink couldn't have hurt. I went on my first real thrifting trip in a very long time on Saturday! My parents and I went to Goodwill and I bought this adorable H&M skirt, the bag (which is bath and body works oddly enough) I also got a bona fide vintage purse which will be premiering itself in the days ahead.
Shoes: the Bay, Sunglasses: Safeway, Necklace: Grandma's
I also picked up new sunglasses! I'm attempting to channel a little of one of my style icons, Jackie O! She always had the most amazing and huge sunglasses on! It was really hard choosing a picture from this little shoot because I liked almost all of them! Thanks Mr. Nick for being an awesome outfit photographer!

Army and Navy T-shirt
I'm so excited for this summer -- I want to take lot's of road trips (I feel bad because I don't drive, so sorry Mr. Nick!) visit lots of places, and explore explore explore!
I've only ever been to Calgary to see the Zoo but I'm thinking we should go and spend a weekend there and explore their attractions. The Titanic exhibit at the Telus World of Science looks amazing! PLUS they have museums and galleries -- lot's of things I've never seen before and only a couple hours away!
It'll take some convincing to get Nick to agree to go somewhere as mundane as Calgary, but there's nothing wrong with exploring places closer to home when you don't have the money for a big trip!
A little bit goofy
Florals | Everybody, Everywear

4 comments:

I love your comments!