Monday, April 25

Babybel and a Remix

Babybel!
 Yay Babybel!
These pictures, surprisingly,  turned out terribly! I forgot my point and shoot at home that day, so we used Mr. Nicks family camera, which I thought would work well as it's an SLR, but it just goes to show that just because it's a more expensive camera doesn't mean the pictures will turn out! I guess we must have been standing in a dark spot or something because they came out super pixel-y. I tried my best to get all the pixels out guys, but the smudge and blur tools are best used sparingly! :(  It's too bad, because it's one of my favorite outfits and represents my first ever successful remix!
Skirt: Joe Fresh, Tunic: Winners, Boots: don't remember!
Last time I wore this tunic, it was my first ever outfit post on the blog! Now I'm wearing it as a blouse under this classic skirt I've had in my wardrobe for years. I paired them with minimal jewelry and my slouchiest, rattiest old boots. Even though they're falling apart they occasionally still make an appearance because they have this great slouchy, battered look that goes well with the vintage design of the top. 
I love how much more mileage you can get out of one item when it can be a dress, or a blouse! Remixing is one of the most beautiful hings the internet has ever taught me. ;p
Earrings: Gift (Thank's Ambler Girls!)

The second most beautiful thing the internet has ever  taught me is for all those curly haired girls out there, it's called Pineappleing and it involves perfect second day curls! All you have to do is put your hair in a pony tail (preferably with a scrunchy or soft elastic) right on the top of your head so your curls look like the top of a pineapple. Then you sleep on them, and the pony keeps your curls from getting fuzzy! Love it. ;)

I know, I look zombified! Grrr!
What do you think of the remix? How would you wear a tunic like this?

Ps. Check out the side column: this blog supports followers on Bloglovin', Google friend connect, and Facebook! 

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks really cute! I also think the photos look great! *hints that she would like the full resolution ones ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Amy, nah, the full resolution ones are crappy in a very serious way. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!