Wednesday, April 6

April 5th 2011

Well I've been thinking a lot about this moment and I'm really excited to give you my first outfit post! I never used to think that much about what I was wearing, when I was going through university I would pretty much just throw on whatever was clean. However, since starting work in an office environment where I have to think a bit about what I'm going to wear to give a good impression to clients and co-workers, I started to take a lot of pride in my clothes! I've become a bit of a shopaholic and I'm pretty sure that all the blogs I read are at fault for making me strive to 'style it up' creatively!

It was cold out, but really bright! You can tell because I'm squinting to hard.

Bag is Urban Outfitters, earrings, necklace and ring were gifts, boots are American Eagle and were purchased at Payless

Le Chateau Shrug, Winners blouse, Hue Jeggings fromThe Bay



Mr. Nick took these, and was none to pleased about it at first. I think secretly he is excited to become my official outfit photographer.The ring was my Christmas present from Mr. Nick himself, he said he wanted to get me a ring with no diamonds lest I get the wrong idea, but I think it was a ploy to find out my ring size. ;p

It's still super snowy here in Edmonton, but every day the snow recedes a few inches. It's going to take awhile, so for now I have to wear some kind of jacket. This shrug was actually purchased to go with my grad dress in 2007, and I hadn't worn it for a looong time before I rediscovered it in my closet. It's perfect for dressing up an outfit a little because the fabric has a slight sheen to it.

I am a recent convert to Jeggings, but ever since I purchased my Hue Jeggings at the Bay I have been in LOVE. They have real back pockets and for the most part look exactly like a real pair of jeans, but I don't have to worry about getting saggy butt! Anyone else loving jeggings?

The boots I just purchased to replace an older pair that were falling apart. I'm still not sure about the western detailing, but I'm attempting to rock them anyway! They are perfect for all the puddles right now.

3 comments:

  1. Silly girl, thinking I'm excited to be your outfit photographer! And it wasn't that cold.

    Don't believe anything she says! It's all lies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, love the nails. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I don't believe you when you say you never took time to think about what you're wearing- I remember trying to head out somewhere with you and just as we're walking out the door, you go back inside and change your outfit! :P But you always look hot, and I like that Nick is your photographer- he's doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!