Wednesday, April 13

A Pleasant Sunday

Shirt: H&M, Trousers: Forever 21, Blazer: Dynamite
 Sunday I debuted my new H&M Cheetah shirt!Or... he may be a leopard. But I adore him either way. I went for an all brown look, pairing my animal print with brown linen trousers I've had forever and some brown and gold espadrille wedges. It was a pretty lovely day, and the first I ventured outside without a real jacket on -- just a blazer.

I have to take a moment to mention my hair -- this isn't a style I usually wear and I got it from this video tutorial  done by B. Jones Style. I definitely want to do it again, and try many more of her hairstyles!
Bag: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Smart Set, Bracelet: Gift (originally from Cuba)
Mr. Nick was off somewhere so my Dad took my pictures for me that day! He was so funny, being a semi-pro photographer he didn't much care for my little point and shoot camera, and kept saying things like "I need to force the flash to get rid of harsh shadows", "No flash!" I tried to tell him, as my camera batteries die quite quickly, but he wouldn't listen.

The necklace and earrings you see here are both from my Grandmothers collection, she passed away a couple of years ago and I received some amazing jewelry from her. She was always quite impeccably dressed and styled!
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
The purse I received as a birthday gift from my little sister a few years ago, she bough it at Urban Outfitters and I have loved it pretty devotedly until now. It was my favorite purse for a loong time, but it's on it's last legs now. The zipper is doing that annoying thing where you zip it up but it doesn't catch and comes undone from both ends, and the clasp is broken. I'm going to use it until it absolutely falls apart though.

As you can see it's still snowy here in Edmonton, we had so many feet of snow it's taking FOREVER to melt. That green grass in the picture above -- ya, I'm pretty sure that's left over from last year and was prematurely frozen in place. No signs of spring here, unless you count the slightly warming weather. At least I don't have to wear my parka anymore. Count your blessings!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Leopard shirt huh? Hmm... I do love the super bright neon nails- that was the second thing about the outfit that I noticed haha

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!